Gorgeous gifts and where to find them
Christmas? Birthday? Anniversary?
You forgot, didn’t you? We figured. Don’t stress, the Valley has something for everyone so follow our fool-proof gift guide which is sure to keep you in everyone’s good books.
Off the beaten track
- Flock Home
- Inspired by the beauty and craftsmanship of different cultures these are interiors and accessories that tell a story.
- Sourced from communities in Indonesia, Flock Home stocks artisan pieces that reflect the beauty of the nation’s culture and natural surroundings such as decorative statues, pure silk kimonos, ceremonial headdresses, pillows, gratitude bowls and even totem poles.
- 3rd Lady
- Known for gorgeous jewellery made by resident silversmith Casey Marek.
- Stocks a range of beautiful handmade soaps and homewares that you won’t find anywhere else.
- The Outpost
- For the guy who has everything, this place is the ultimate man cave.
- Shop here for Opinel knives, apparel and accessories including headwear, grooming, homewares, vintage items, wallets and other leather accessories.
- The Culprit Club
- Born from creative frustration, artistic adoration and a hollaback history of bad decisions, comes The Culprit Club, a pocket-sized gallery and retail store.
- Shop here for original artworks, prints, local and independent apparel, spray paint, books and magazines.
- Specialises in street art and creative collaboration.
- Phase 4 Records
- This nostalgic treasure trove has thousands of records and cassettes for sale (they also buy), with titles ranging across various decades and genres.
- You can also pick-up pop-culture collectables, vintage and modern bric-a-brac and wares.